Most of our courses require learners to have a Grade 12/ Standard 10 Certificate, or equivalent. Learners who do not possess these qualifications may be admitted on the basis of experience obtained, and/ or under the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) programme. Contact our Registrar’s Office for more information.
When registering with Johannesburg Institute of Engineering & Technology (Pty) Ltd, please ensure that you have submitted the following:
- Certified copies of relevant previous qualifications
- A copy of your Identity Document/Passport/Asylum Permit
- A copy of your guarantor’s Identity Document
- A fully completed registration form
- Full payment of registration fees and deposit
- Two ID photos (where applicable)
- Registration Fee – (non-refundable)
- Admission Fee – (non-refundable)
- Matric Re-Write
- National Curriculum Statement (NCS/OBE)
This is the new syllabus which has replaced the old syllabus. The examinations are only written in Oct/ Nov every year. Only re-writers are welcome in this syllabus. Full-time and part-time classes are available. One can only enroll for the subjects failed and appearing on the previous statement i.e. no new subjects.